We are obliged towards its Client to investigate and redo or rectify any issues raised by the Client about wood floor restoration, hard floor restoration or wood floor installation services.
The Service Guarantee will cover the replacement of any materials, including the actual flooring in the case of improper use of products or planning during wood floor installation.
The Company reserves the right to apply limitations on its Service Guarantee on wood floor restoration, not laid originally by the Company.
Exemptions & Limitation of our Service Guarantee:
- Damage by a third-party service or faulty appliance causing a leak(s), high air humidity or increased subfloor damp level, which have appeared after the wood floor installation.
- Working on floor coverings, which are at the end of their usability term, including engineered wood floors with the significant wearing of its natural wood top layer.
- Gap filling with resin fillers during wood floor restoration of old floors.
We advise that guarantee of floor sealings is provided by the manufactures and may last differently depending on everyday use.
- Our one component sealings offer a lifespan of at least 3 years for bedrooms or areas with less traffic.
- Our one component sealings offer a lifespan of at least 1 years for hallways/landings or other areas with high traffic.
- Our two-component sealings offer a lifespan of at least 2 years for hallways/landings or other areas with high traffic.