Cookies & Privacy Statement
The privacy and safety of all users visiting our website is a priority for us. We value the privacy of your personal information. This is why we don’t collect personal information from the users visiting our website including names, mailing, and e-mail addresses unless all the personal information is provided by the individual to us and they have agreed to the Terms and Conditions under which the Company will use it. All the personal information collected by the Company is collected by the law and the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). All data and personal information collected from the users and visitors of the website, including names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, and similar personal information, is kept in compliance with the current personal data and information protection laws and regulations.
Information We Collect From You
By filling in the Contact Us form of the website you are agreeing to provide the Company with personal information including your first and last names, e-mail address, and telephone number. Please, be aware that all the personal information provided through the Contact Us form is not stored away and used in any other way but allowing the Company to contact you back in case of questions, requests, and concerns.
By filling in the Book a Service form of the website you are agreeing to provide the Company with personal information including your first and last names, e-mail address, standard address, home/work/mobile telephone number. Please, be aware that all personal information provided through the Book a Service form is not stored away and used in any other way but allowing the Company to contact you and arrange a service according to our request.
By filling in the Client Review form of the website you are agreeing to provide the Company with personal information including your first and last names, e-mail address, and your location (city/town). Please, be aware that all personal information provided through the Client Review form is not stored away or used in any other way but allowing the Company to publish your opinion and testimonial on the Company’s website.
Your GDPR Rights
The current regulations and rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are applied to all users and visitors of the website currently living in or visiting the UK and a country within the European Union. Your rights under the GDPR include:
- You have the right of requesting any of your personal information you have provided the Company with.
- You have the right of rectifying and requesting the company to delete the personal information you have provided us with.
- You have the right of seeking restrictions on the processing of the personal information you have provided the Company with.
- You have the right of objecting the processing of the personal information you have provided the Company with and you have the right to the portability of your personal information and data.
- You have the right of withdrawing the consent for processing the personal information you have given to the Company. This will not affect the lawfulness of the personal data that has been proceeded by the Company before you announced your withdraw or consent.
- You have the right to lodging a complaint with the supervisory of authority over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Company reserves all rights to declining and deleting your personal information and data or to declining a withdraw of your personal information and data and the consent you have provided to the Company for storing away and using your personal information and data in case of your personal information and data being required for governing legal affairs, legal issues, and your co-operation in criminal matters as a subject of the police and judicial framework.
- In case you want to withdraw your consent of using your data and information and you want to have your data and information deleted, please make sure to contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company guarantees that your personal information is safe and secure. We do not sell, trade with, and rent your personal information and data to a third party and we do everything we can to prevent such actions. The website does not automatically link the information and data you have logged in to the personal data we already store. There is an exception and we may use your IP address to collect aggregate statistics about traffic and visit patterns on our website. These statistics do not contain personal data and information. We do not track the users’ movement and we do not collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not collect any other sort of personal information and data related to our users through third parties or other sources including public records, public bodies, private organizations, etc. In case you do not give your consent to such usage of your personal information, make sure to contact us via e-mail by sending us a message containing your name and a contact e-mail.
Children’s Privacy and Protection
The Company prioritizes and values the privacy and protection of children and young individuals. To ensure maximum protection and safety, we do not collect any sort of personal information and data from users we know for sure are under 18 years. No page, sub-page, form, or function of the website is designed in a way to attract the attention of people and children under 18 years. If you are under 18 years, make sure to not use any function of the website that requests you to provide some sort of personal information and data. In case the Company learns we have received personal information and data from individuals and children under 18 years without parental consent, the Company has all rights to delete this information immediately.
We collect and store away the data contained in log files. The information we collect and use stored in the log files includes the visitors’ IP addresses, ISPs, the browser used to visit the website, the exact time of visiting the website, which pages of the website are visited.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookies
Be aware that we also can use DART cookies for advertising purpose through Google’s DoubleClick system. The DoubleClick system of Google works by placing a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visiting a website that uses the DoubleClick advertising function. This cookie is then used for serving specific advertising functions to you and your interests (also known as ‘internet-based targeting’).
The advertisings of the DART cookies are targeted based on your previous browsing history. Be aware that DART cookies use ‘non-personally identifiable information’ and do NOT track personal information and data about you such as your names, e-mail address, standard address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers, credit/debit card numbers, etc. You can withdraw from this advertising service on our website if it is using this advertising method by visiting: www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_advertising.aspx
You can also choose to disable and selectively turn off our website’s and third party’s cookies through the setting of the browser you are using or by managing your preferences through different programmes such as Norton Internet Security, etc. Keep in mind that this can affect the way you are using our and other websites, including the inability of logging in services and programmes (including the inability to log into forums and accounts). Deleting all cookies is not equal to you being permanently opted out of any advertising programme. Unless you have installed a software that forbids the usage of cookies on your device, the next time you visit a website using a cookies advertising method, a new cookie will be added.